Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 299D2 backup camera stopped working, please help

Kaptain007 ยท 2025-11-11 14:14

I bought a 2018 CAT 299D2 XHP skid steer two years ago (SN DX202439), it works fine until now the backup camera suddently stopped working upon starting. In the past whenever I start the engine or command the joystick to travel in reverse, the backup camera will activate. But now it doesn't do anything. I looked up parts manual, the part number of this camera is: 336-6684, which has a 4-wire plug. Anyone have any idea how to measure this 4-wire of the camera? Does anyone know if this camera is controlled by a fuse or something? One of my friend who owns a 2018 CAT 259D, parts manual for his 259D seems to show the same camera part number on his machine, 336-6684. Maybe I will take down my camera and go to his house and test out there.

Replies0

No replies yet.