Does anyone have a operator’s manual for a 2021 Takeuchi TL6R skid steer I need help finding my problem with this machine, it cranks and runs great but will not move and the bucket will not raise Does anyone have any advice on the problem and the fix [email protected]
Sound like you have a safety switch problem. Maybe an armrest switch or door switch is locking the computer from releasing the safety solenoid and park break. That is my first guess, but I have not seen many of these machines where I live. Have you checked the fuses. Not sure if this machine has the triple relays that the soldered joints inside go bad. Simon C
1st suspect is door switch, mounted on the cab. If you're electrically inclined, unplug the switch and jumper the two harness sockets together, BUT, do NOT raise the boom with the door open when this switch is bypassed.
This link takes you to the operator's manual. https://www.rentalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/OPERATORS-MANUAL-TL6R-AR2E003-SN-406000005-.pdf BTW, simply searching google for "TL6R operator's manual" would've had that link as the first hit.
My machine is an open cab and does not have a door, I have checked the bar switch and the seat switch, engine cranks and runs fine, I have check hydraulic pressures, the drive pump is at 400 PSI at full throttle, and the bucket pump is at 200 PSI. Machine will not move, and the bucket will not raise