Does anyone have the part numbers for the hydraulic quick couplers on a Cat 299D2, Serial # CAT0299DEFD205351? I am attaching a picture of the three couplers I want to replace since they are leaking and driving me crazy. Also is there an aftermarket alternative or do I have to get the from a dealer? The closest dealer is about 1.5 hours away. Thank You
Here’s the Cat numbers for the coupler cartridges. I believe you can change them out with stucchi couplers that are better, not cheaper though. You can probably punch the cat numbers into google and order them online fairly easily. eBay or Amazon would probably be your friend here.
Thank you sir for the help. I am fairly new to skid steers but will look up stucchi couplers. I know a lot of things CAT are like John Deere and are more expensive just because of the name is why i asked.
Correct, throw those part numbers at google and several aftermarket options will show up. May or may not be worth a crap though, who knows.
Is the part number 373-7037 a rebuild/repair kit for the fitting in the middle? Will i have to call stucchi to get a cross reference. If you don't mind me asking what makes stucchi better? Just the build quality or what?
7037 is the coupler, not a rebuild kit. It’s just made different than the others. I’m personally no expert on stucchi but a good friend of mine runs a mulcher on his machine and switched to them after having multiple failures with the cat ones leaking.