Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 301.8 hydraulic problems

Initium ยท 2014-06-05 16:39

I have some problems with my CAT301.8 excavator. It started with leak from the hoses from hydraulic pump to the " valvepack " under the floor of the machine. I got a major leaque, so i startet to replace the 3 hoses. By an accident i did not mark up the hoses i removed ( kids was arguing, i was a bit stressed, it was very tight space ) I have now replaced all 3 hoses from hydraulic pump, to valveblock, but machine is not working properly. I have problems getting rid of the " air " in the system, therefore i suspect that some hoses have been misplaced Do anyone have a picture from the manual, telling where each hose should be placed ? If i just had an confirmation of the three hoses from the hydraulic pump, it should be possible to sort things out. But, as long as iam not 110% sure, i do not know where to start. Pics will be submitted shortly. I need a drawing, showing what all ports on the central block are used for. Then i can double-check what that the hoses from the pump are routed correctly. Also i need to know if there is a specific venting procedure for the valve-block.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2014-06-05 22:00

    Send me your machine Serial Number and e-mail address by PM. I can help you out.

  2. #2Initium2014-06-06 02:02

    PM sendt...!