Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 302.5C OEM Replacement Oil Pump

mayfag2 ยท 2013-03-14 14:51

I have a CAT 302.5C Mini Excavator. I don't know the year of make, but i know it runs on a Mitsubishi S3L2 Model engine. Currently my technician has opened up the engine because of some engine problems only to find out that the Oil Pump is very bad. Since then i have been on the lookout for a replacement Oil Pump that will match the one that is bad. I will prefer a cheaper OEM replacement because the original is cost prohibitive and this is an old engine that i bought second hand some years back. Anybody with knowledge where i can get a replacement for the Oil Pump? Thanks, Mayowa

Replies1
  1. #1digger242j2013-03-14 16:42

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, mayfag2. We discourage cross-posting of the same content in more than one thread. I'll close this one to prevent any confusion. Replies can be made in the other thread: