I need some help my mini x is lacking power in the hydraulics. you put the boom on the ground and try to lift it off the ground and it wont you bump the curl for the bucket and then it will randomly work. the other day i was digging with it and the boom would blead down. the dozer blade all so lacks power randomly and wont pick the x up and drops by its self. I did a service on it and didn't help no nothing in the filters i cut them open pulled some relief valves out and checked the screens all clear. I order a test gage to check Pressers
Can I first comment that just because nobody replies in a timely manner to a created thread is no reason to create a second identical one. The implement system uses a variable displacement pressure compensated pump. Maybe your problem could be related to the fact that the pump is either not receiving signals, or if it is then the pump is not responding to them. I've attached the System Operation for both the pilot and the main implement hydraulic systems plus the testing procedures for the cutoff pressure and the margin pressure. It might pay you to perform those tests, without attempting to adjust anything in the first instance, and post back the results.
pump is putting out 3500psi and big line at the valve body is 3500psi the test port by the hydraulic lock out solenoid it 500 psi help pleas did i put this is the wrong place?
I'm sorry Nige i didn't think i posted it right i don't live my life online so I'm new to this stuff!