I have a 303 mini Excavator and the batter light keeps flashing. It seems to run fine but it keeps flashing.
RTFM Read the friggin manual
The manual does not say anything about it!!
My 304 does that while glow function is active... once engine is running it goes out. I'd check alt. output. (with engine running) If alt checks out, load test the battery.
Mine flashes until the alternator reaches enough rpms to get "excited", then goes out. Loose wire, bad ground, check battery connections? I'm sure you know the drill.....
I would not worry about it if she charges fine. I tested everything on mines once. The battery, battery connections, chassis ground, tested the alternator output with a carbon pile, cleaned up alternator plug and connections, checked at the dash itself but nothing resolved it. I then got the entire electrical schematic and blew it up and made it a 2ft X 2ft followed the dash light and the whole nine yards. Its a very simple machine but that one wire has a lot of connectors it goes through. I finally got sick and tired of it and did not want to tear the machine to find a loose wire so I let it be. Its annoying but I am happy if she starts everyday.