I checked through posts and can't find injector pump timing before and after removal. A link or help would be appreciated.
Something like this - please post a Serial Number to ensure correct information.
CAT00303 CAT00303KDMA03969
There seems to be a shortage of information based on machine Serial Number. Please can you post the details (or a photo) of the engine Data Plate.
I don't have the machine near me. S3L2 serial number 00110357.
To lift #7 off (in previous picture), spin out stop solenoid. Then, after unbolting #7, lift slightly then disconnect circled rod (remove hairclip).
If that is a pic of the inj pump.. U can look up just about any Kubota pump removal.. it’s the same.. ONE VERY IMPORTANT STEP that nobody stress’s is; If u have an electric shut off (shuts off with the key) U MUST REMOVE THE SOLENOID FIRST. If it screws into the side of the pump.. Good luck
OK so the S3L2 engine became the C1.1. Here's the R&I for it. Confirming pumpguy's comments the 1st step in the procedure is "Remove the fuel shutoff solenoid (if equipped)"..........
Timing is altered by adding or removing shims.
Thank you all. That is what I was looking for
So there is no way to bench test this pump?
Link to testing https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1060850/Mitsubishi-S3l.html?page=151
Yes, they can b bench tested.. Fuel shops have a special cam box that they bolt the inj pump to and run on a test stand, setting the internal timing and equal delivery.