Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 304CCR

QPS · 2024-10-10 19:24

Anyone know if its possible to attached a fecon mulcher to this machine, I don't believe it has continuous flow capabilities, just a thumb row on the right stick....holding that thumb roll button up all the time would seriously get old...quick, thanks for any inputs...

Replies11
  1. #1QPS2024-10-20 19:34

    Nothing ?....damn....

  2. #2Nige2024-10-21 03:03

    Post a Serial Number and I can take a look at the hydraulic system.

  3. #3QPS2024-11-08 20:21

    FPK02259

  4. #4Shimmy12024-11-08 20:47

    I'm thinking if you could, it might be about the size of a garden tiller. I don't think those machines have much more than 20 gpm.

  5. #5QPS2024-11-08 20:58

    Hydraulic Pump Flow Capacity​ 31.4gal/min

  6. #6Nige2024-11-09 04:46

    I found the same answer. How much flow would the mulcher you are considering installing require.?

  7. #7QPS2024-11-09 08:18

    18-30 gpm....max 4000rpm. machine max is 3500 rpm......should handle it was my thought...

  8. #8Nige2024-11-09 08:58

    That’s leaving hardly anything for machine functions. How do you propose to travel, swing, or use any other function without stopping the muncher first.?

  9. #9Shimmy12024-11-09 09:08

    I should have worded my post differently haha. I should have said 20 gpm AVAILABLE for aux hydraulics, but realistically it's probably more like 15-18 at best in practice.

  10. #10QPS2024-11-09 10:22

    Auxiliary Circuit - Primary​ 22.22 gal/min Auxiliary Circuits - Primary Pressure​ 3553.42 psi May have to spool down to move around, or get a bigger machine..lol

  11. #11Nige2024-11-09 11:01

    To quote the line from Jaws.............. you're gonna need a bigger boat.....!!