Hello everyone. There are mini excavators for the Japanese market 303SR with the prefix FAD. With which excavator of the European or American market is the 303SR an analogue? There is no service information on FAD in SIS. How to find schematics and service information on FAD?
Unfortunately, like many other "SR" models, the 303 does not have an non-Japanese equivalent when searching for parts and service infromation. Everything for the World market in that time frame was of the "CR" variety. Service information for either CAR or DMA prefixes might be somewhat close to the FAD but I would not guarantee it. An English-language Parts Manual exists for the FAD-prefix machine. The Caterpillar Publication reference is XEBP7541. I don't know about schematics but will have a look around.
I have a Parts Manual for this excavator. I need to understand what excavator it is equivalent to in order to find diagrams in SIS and repair instructions. Everything is clear about the engine, but I need everything else, diagrams and repairs. Caterpillar is doing something clever, and in order for every mortal not to be able to service Japanese machines that are sold on the secondary market in Europe, it changes the prefix of the machines. For medium crawler excavators there is a special instruction, which indicates For which Japanese prefix a similar prefix is applicable, in order to take service information. But for FAD there is no such analogy.
That's because there is no similar "World" model. If you refer to any of the Special Instructions (there are a few) that cover World equivalents of ISJ machines you will note that a small number of ISJ models also have no equivalent. One such example is the early-model 322 excavator of prefix 7WL. In my opinion it's not Cat "being clever", it's simply the fact that for a few hundred machines that were never originally sold outside Japan why would they go to the great expense of translating all the Japanese service documentation into English.? The problem you face, along with everyone else who buys one these of machines, is that this particular line of equipment models was never intended for sale outside Japan. For that reason all the original service documentation was generally only ever available in Japanese, although some English Parts Manuals do exist. Schematics are usually available to download for anyone with SIS dealer access, but that is about it. An Operation & Maintenance Manual (SJBU2226) is available for the FAD-prefix machine, but only in Japanese. Most likely there is also a Service Manual but I have no information regarding the Cat Publication reference. Today there are quite a few apps available that will translate Japanese to English so if you could track down that manual translating it should be too much of an obstacle.
Updated information suggests that the DMA-prefix machine is the closesst match to the FAD-prefix. HOWEVER the information for the two machines is not exactly 100% identical.
Regarding the DMA prefix, I already thought that it is similar to FAD, but there is no reliable information about this from Caterpillar. And I checked the catalog numbers of the main FAD spare parts, and in some cases they are applicable for DMA, but most of the spare parts are not checked in SIS 2.0, most likely this is only for the Japanese market. Regarding the diagrams on FAD, how can I find them? Do Japanese dealers have their own service information system different from CAT SIS?
Yes they do. At least from the information I have been told up to now. Of course with no access to said information it is impossible to definitively confirm. Correct. To repeat what I said above "HOWEVER the information for the two machines is not exactly 100% identical." What you have to bear in mind is that the SR models are much more complex both hydraulically and electrically because of the front-end equipment setup. I will try to search for them and let you know.
Tôi có thể xin bạn về tài liệu xe đào 303sr FAD không. Nếu được hãy gửi qua [email protected] Tôi cảm ơn!