Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 304E2 CR – Pricing?

JamesH ยท 2016-04-22 18:51

I'm looking to buy new with cab, 18/24/36 bucket, hydraulic thumb, and a 7ton tag trailer. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1f311fr12016-05-15 19:24

    I gave $29k for my 304C CR with 2100 hours. one 30" bucket included. $500 for a used 12" bucket. Two hoses I made myself, two service calls from CAT for shim on vertical swing pin and hour meter fail for about $1400. Hydraulic thumb from CAT for $2100 that I installed myself.

  2. #2CM19952016-05-15 19:30

    Welcome to the Forums JamesH!:drinkup I priced a similar setup through Thompson last year and it was in the low $70K range. Thompson has package deals on CTL's, SSL's and mini-ex's that includes a trailer, attachments and other stuff.

  3. #3f311fr12016-05-15 21:36

    A fellow contractor paid $80k, 0 down, 0 intrest for a 305 last year from Thompson in Nashville