Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat 337 made in 1999 the x change is not the same as the bucket that I got for it.

bobfish ยท 2016-04-23 17:45

Can I get a new x change coupler for this machine?

Replies2
  1. #1jayjay3632016-05-01 17:42

    I'm sure you can, but perhaps getting a different bucket may be an easier task?

  2. #2melli2016-05-05 18:24

    I priced one out...$$$$ If I recall, I could buy a new heavy duty bucket for the price of the mount. Mine is a 2003, and the previous owner ripped off x-change and went old school. Of course, the X-change sticker was still on machine and I could see mounting holes. From what someone told me, they are a pain, especially when they clogged full of mud etc. Wish I could have decided for myself though...although, the two bolt setup isn't all that laborious or slow. BTW - if you can post a pic of your x-change, I'd appreciate it...