Hey y'all, I have been poking around on here for a few weeks and finally made an account to ask a question. My boss has a 305e and cannot seem to get the anti-theft code to enable. We are on a job in a not so great area with a lot of people knowing the gate combo and he's worried it might walk off. Is there a factory code that came on it? When I go to service on the menu it pulls up the code page but nothing I can think of works. It just kicks me back to the menu. Also when I go to the security time thing I can't change the time requirement. It also just boots me back to security settings menu. Any help would be appreciated.
Why not have your Cat PSSR come take a look at it and see if he can figure it out. I had an update done to mine to correct an emission software glitch and asked if he could get the temperature readouts on the compass to be in F. He tech tried for awhile and could not change it. On his laptop, the temperature readings were in F not Celsius.