Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Feedback on the new E series Cat mini ex’s with no turbo?

samson09 ยท 2014-05-31 21:32

Anyone run these new E series Cat mini Ex's and got feedback? I heard they have no turbo. Wondering if anyone feels power difference, etc.

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952014-05-31 21:33

    Haven't run one and don't know if they have a turbo or not but I have been considering trading some iron around and getting a 305.5. Curious to see some first hand experience.

  2. #2pafarmer2014-06-02 05:57

    I resently purchase a brand new 303.5 and it's turbo charged as are all the other model in similar size range.the machine runs very strong and lack for nothing in he power Dept. It's a very nice machine in every respect. I run much bigger machines on a daily basis.... I have a 305 coming this morning for demo and will report on that as well...