Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 305E2 CR Help me if you can

Electricafiel · 2023-11-07 06:29

Hi guys, I bought a 305E2 CR and i have worked many days with her, but now i left her like a month stand. Now when I was going to work with it I had to change the battery and it asked me for a password on the panel, and I don't know what the password is, Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2023-11-07 06:35

    Need a machine Serial Number to confirm but try A1234, that is the factory default setting.

  2. #2Electricafiel2023-11-07 06:44

    thanks for answering me , I already tried this code and it didn't work, but its serial number is "CAT0305ECH5M03182"

  3. #3Nige2023-11-07 07:18

    Factory password for that S/N is A1234. If that does not work someone has changed it and as far as aI know you will need to go back to a previous owner to find out what the set password is, or to a dealer to get it reset.