Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

zoomlion mini excavator , how much it worth?

swenlee · 2023-11-06 20:21

It's about to enter the NA market next year (1.8T , 2.6T , 3.5T), i just want to know what price would be attractive for those machine in North America? And what do you think they look like through the photos ? please tell me you thought , thank you guys

Replies9
  1. #1CM19952023-11-06 20:23

    What is the dealer presence and parts availability in North America?

  2. #2swenlee2023-11-06 20:39

    Dealers are under talking,by now common attachments can be selected or ship from China, and there is a branch and warehouse in Wisconsin can store those parts.

  3. #3KSSS2023-11-06 21:03

    Aesthetically speaking, I think it is a great paint scheme, I would make the cab a darker grey color but I like the green and black. They look well put together from what can be seen in the photo. The 35 sized machine from an OEM trying to break into the NA market? I think with cab, well optioned would need to be priced around 45K-50K. I think your going to need to be priced around the area that Sany prices themselves. Your dealership network at least in the short term, isn't as good as Sany's so I think Sany is who you need to price match with. The pink skid steers in the backround makes wonder what that is about.

  4. #4swenlee2023-11-06 21:27

    Thanks, very helpful suggestions,it's true that build a dealership network is a long term working. that skid steers ? i think the model is ZS090V and some customer customized in interesting paint ....

  5. #5mowingman2023-11-07 11:01

    Looks to me like anyone with a little money can get into the small excavator business. I think, that is, you place an order for some minimum of containers full of machines and parts, you pick the name and color, and one of the Chinese companies will build it for you. They will do business with anyone who has the cash. The commercial lawn mower business went through the same thing with comercial belt-drive, walk behind mowers. Back in the early 2000's, there were many different color 36" and 48" mowers on the market, with almost identical specs and components. Just wave the cash, pick your name and color, pick a shipping destination, and bingo, you we instantly in the lawn mower business. Today, only about 2 of those many companies are still in business in a substantial way.

  6. #6swenlee2023-11-07 20:10

    I know the situation you talking about , But this one is really not a OEM product , the earthmoving product is just not enter North America yet . and that's why i'm here to get some suggestions & informations to decide whether or not coming to the US personally next year . actually i am looking for dealers who wants cooperate in substantial way now.

  7. #7KSSS2023-11-13 10:29

    With just pictures to look at there are only a couple things I would mention. The access point on the tracks to adjust track tension, I think is really small . When you throw a track you need to access that nut. Looks like that would be difficult with such a small access point. Also the hyd lines on top of the boom, in my opinion should be hard line attached to the boom itself or a combination of that but done in a way that prevents the lines from hanging in the air like they are (35 sized machine). Those lines certainly would find a branch or tree limb and get ripped off. Some of the wields look a little rough (note the area on the boom by the swing mechanism). Hard to comment much more without time with it or more pics. What I see that I really like is the separate hyd. aux lines on the stick. Pretty impressive for a 35 sized machine. The area that I have had issues with in most Chinese machines is in the cab. Ergonomics seem like they are lacking behind the Japanese and US machines.

  8. #8DDoug2023-11-13 11:22

    Looks like Terex green, after a few years fading.

  9. #9swenlee2023-11-13 20:16

    wow, very professional, I’ll be happy to post more pictures on,Also I've already feedback to our engineers, and I'm little curious about are you working for or running a construction company? If your company had a purchase plan recently, I think maybe I can apply a machine using for a trial to you. Don't know if you are interested in.