Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 307

hotwire22 ยท 2004-11-14 17:33

Has anyone here ran a Cat 307 and if so what is your opinion?

Replies4
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2004-11-14 23:25

    I would take a look at the 308CR rather than the 307C. If you're looking at a used 307, it'll be a solid machine that capable of good production for its size class. What information are you looking for?

  2. #2hotwire222004-11-15 19:26

    I bought the 307. How does production compare to a 14' class backhoe?

  3. #3Tigerotor77W2004-11-15 20:05

    My guess is that they're probably about the same. I think the 307 has a larger bucket than does a BL.

  4. #4DR RPM2005-02-25 10:36

    The 307C digs about the same as a 416C Cat backhoe without the extenda-hoe, the 307 is a fast machine, the one feature that I liked was that the stick would pivot far enough for digging inside buildings like service shops for loading trucks :bash