Guys I was running the machine today and out of no where the stick would woukd move outward without me moving the control lever.proior to that though my alternator quit charging and I had to charge the batteries up to get it started and finish the job but before I could finish up the stick started acting up as I explained above.juat wondering if the stick issue could be voltage related Or what could be causing the hydraulic problem my stick cylinder Is leaking we were trying to finish up before getting it back to the shop and packing the jack any help Would be great thanks.
sounds like 2 differnt issues , could be something going on with the valve body and it mostlikely needs a alternator rebuilt.
That's what I was thinking just wanted to ask around And see what your alls thoughts were could it be in a spool Valve??
I would say its 2 different problems. It could be the start of a hydraulic failure. you may have debris thats gone through your hyd system causeing a spool to stick. this can be very dangerous. I would cut hyd filters and check them, i would also pull the spool out and check it. It may also be that your pilot valve is sending a false signal to the main control valve, if you "tee" in a pressure gauge at the main control valve you will be able to see if its getting pilot pressure to the spool. Good luck!