Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Video of 150 year old railroad demolition by Excavator with hydro thumb.

Happyazz84 ยท 2012-12-16 02:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4X1bEM5OCY&feature=youtu.be Hey guys, first post here. I made a video of what I did today. enjoy! Like and subscribe to my YouTube page for more videos like this. Thanks

Replies12
  1. #1imtools2012-12-16 05:12

    Pretty cool! Seems like it was buried a bit.

  2. #2Cat_man3202012-12-16 12:37

    Nice job , up here they wouldn't be allowed to be used due to the creosote . not good around wells .

  3. #3pp13bnos2012-12-16 13:16

    Very nice job! Thanks for putting it in HD.

  4. #4Happyazz842012-12-17 00:38

    Thanks guys! I never really thought of filming what I do everyday and making videos, but I have had a bunch of comments like yours and its pretty awesome. It is just starting to get really cold here, so they might be scarce until spring, but I will keep them coming!

  5. #5norite2012-12-19 02:05

    Nice video, very pro looking.

  6. #6kevin37b2012-12-21 11:52

    Damn ,that kobelco is fast. Nice work.

  7. #7mike_b2012-12-21 19:39

    Awesome video, nice work

  8. #8Happyazz842013-01-13 01:27

    Thanks guys. I just got a new GoPro camera, so I should have some cool hd videos up sometime in the near future

  9. #9Permafrost-ed2013-01-13 14:08

    Nice work man, good operating as well.

  10. #10Dig_Texas2013-01-15 06:29

    Nice work! Video well done! I've been thinking about getting a camera to add videos to my website. What software did you use to speed up the time?

  11. #11Happyazz842013-01-30 02:00

    I just used windows movie maker and sped the time up 8x. Now I have the GoPro and there is free editing software that can be downloaded from the site. Most editing programs will have a feature that can speed up or slow down the videos, it is just a matter of figuring it out. I used to just adjust the speed to 150% or 200% to speed it up or 40% or 75% to slow it down. Hope that helps

  12. #12Happyazz842013-04-10 19:20

    WOW! Almost 1400 views, and I think most of them are from here!!! That is awesome guys. If you haven't watched the video, check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4X1bEM5OCY