LOOKING FOR PART NUMBERS ON THESE PARTS, KEY SWITCH AND STARTER RELAY. WOULD LIKE SOME GOOD DEALERS, OR OTHER PARTS STORES, TO GET THESE AND OTHER PARTS FROM. I UNDERSTAND THESE MACHINES WERE MADE FROM OVERSEAS. MOST OF CAT DEALERS WILL NOT GET INVOLVED. AGAIN I THANK YOU ALL!
Post your machine serial number
307SSR is grey market with no US equivalent IIRC. Either way need a Serial Number.
CAT 307SSR SERIEL NUMBER IS (02FL02055) FOR KEY SWITCH AND STARTER RELAY. THANKS MUCH
As I thought. A grey market machine with no equivalent built outside Japan. The key switch for a US-built 307 of S/N prefix 2PM is 7Y-3918. The starter relay for a 2PM is an 085-5200. I will not guarantee 100% that either of the Part Numbers listed above will fit your machine but it's the best chance you have. Illiustrations below. BTW there's no need to shout. (FYI, typing in capital letters on a forum like HEF is considered as shouting).
Here's another bit of good news for you. A Parts Manual is available for your model. The downside is that it's only available in Japanese BUT the illustrations and the Part Numbers will be the same as an English Parts Manual (if one existed, but it doesn't).