Hi All We have a Cat 308 CR Year 2022 Ser number PGW802772 and it has a problem with the dash / screen. Starts up fine works for about 10 min or so then just starts jumping from screen to screen and selecting what it likes. it does like turning the heater blowers on the most. Plugged in and no codes at all I'm thinking its the touch screen dash that's gone but don't want to order a new one to find there's a common problem. we do have a 313gc that has a moment now and then with the dash but not as bad as the 308. Can I swap the dashes over or are they codded to the machine. Just thinking if the problem goes to the donner machine then its the dash. Thanks for any help in advance
Does your display have a camera function or not.? There are multiple different Part Numbers including if the machine has a cab or an open ROPS plus camera options. Do you have a S/N for the 313GC.? I don't think the style of Monitor Panel you have on your 308 goes past the 310 but with a S/N I could check.
Hi Yes the machine has a cab, it also has the all round camera in the dash as well like the 313gc I do have a 313gc in the yard at the moment I could swap it with. the ser number is NFZ00410 If you could look that would be amazing. Many Thanks
unfortunately the displays are shown as different Part Number for the two machines. Even digging down and stripping out the software P/N the unprgrammed displays still come up as different P/Ns. Isn't one of them an 8" touch screen and the other one 10".? That's certainly what it appears. BTW there is an update on the screen in the 308
That's spot on thanks for the information brilliant help. Made cat jump a little with the Bulletin report. unfortunately our one is the newer dash. as for the update Cat are now looking into it to see if there is one. fingers crossed there is a update fix. not looking forward to a new dash replacement cost yet. cant see that being to cheap. Thank you for your help and advice. Many Thanks
Hi did you get to the bottom of this? Cheers
Sorry for the late reply. but yes I think I did. So the spinning dial that you can select with on the screen. I took that apart and cleaned it up and fingers crossed its been fine for weeks now.