Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 308bsr

412neal ยท 2010-03-19 20:44

Does anyone know where I can get a service or parts manual for a CAT 308BSR , I know it's grey market , I bought it a couple of years ago and love the machine but I can't find any manuals I met with CAT reps. this winter and they told everything is in Japanese and can't be translated , go figure , i think it was made by Mitsubishi and tried to go that route by got no where quick , any help would be greatly appreciated:

Replies4
  1. #13thirteen2010-03-19 21:33

    What is the serial number prefix?

  2. #2Kew2011-02-09 12:46

    I have the same question - my excavator ser# starts with 3YS. Thanks

  3. #3Cmark2011-02-16 01:30

    For a 3YS, try using 6KZ. Should be close enough.

  4. #4Leem22014-08-09 20:10

    Just wondering if you manage to locate a manual for the 308BSR, as I wouldn't mind one too.