hey every one I gust got a new cat excavator 320D L and I want to know where it is made I read in the label it is made in japan and I just don't trust the dealer so could any one can help the serial number is KGF03325 thanx & best regards
According to Iron Record the KGF prefix is made in Japan. The Iron Record link was posted in a thread somewhere here on HEF and I bookmarked the site.
Yep its japanese.
thanx a lot guys I really appreciate your help if its not that much I want to know what are the Chinese excavator serial number( first digits ) and how to know the date of production. and any thing is important about them (excavator tips & advice ) and the service schedule for it thanx and best regards
you don't trust the dealer?...why did you buy from them in the first place then?
In your case, best tip I can think of is maintain the engine air cleaner well. Keep sand out of the engine, it will destroy it in a hurry.
because we have no other choice! there is only one exclusive dealer in Saudi Arabia. Pure Monopoly!!!
Thanks for your advice! I really appreciate it :tong
cat320 In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with these aftermarket machines. The biggest difference I found in the 1995 Cat320L was the emissions. My Cat dealer got me a parts manual in Japanese. I know, how do we read Japanese, if we are from another country. You find the picture of the item you need and the part number is in english and then the local Cat dealer can get almost any parts. My machine had just had a new engine installed (made in the USA) I cant remember what parts I bought, but I didnt have any problems getting the parts Good Luck
This type (320D) is a simplified version of the larger types (323D and 324d). In particular, the hydraulic system (auxiliary system)is simpler. This makes the purchase price will be lower.
Build Date: 14Oct2008 Ship Date: 15Dec2009 Sales Date: 31Dec2009 Source Facility: Caterpillar Japan Ltd. Selling dealer: Zahid Tractor & Heavy Machinery Company Ltd Customer Name: AL MADI CONTRACTING & MACHINERY RENTAL There are a lot of the smaller and medium excavators are made in Japan and it really doesn't effect the quality or parts availability.
How in the hell you possibly knew that??! Specially how did you know our firm's name!? Though Thanks A Lot for informing me about the Source Facility!!!
Thank you all for all the help you provided me. I really appreciate it.