Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 308c CR

Elii · 2023-07-15 21:46

Does anyone know how to switch a 06 Cat 308C CR from a hammer to use a thumb? The foot pedal is currently only pressurizing one side of the lines at the stick. From what I can tell, the other side looks to be plumbed as a return. Thank you

Replies7
  1. #1digger_hunter2023-07-15 23:08

    you need a 2 way spool with relief valves with proportional control solenoids or valves. I might have something for you on that but if the aux valve on their doesn't have it already it would need some modification on the main control valve side

  2. #2DEMLONE702023-07-16 14:18

    Serial number ?

  3. #3Elii2023-07-16 17:57

    KCX01417

  4. #4Elii2023-07-16 19:18

    KCX01417

  5. #5Elii2023-07-22 23:44

    Can anyone help with the ports on this foot pedal valve? Is the middle port on the bottom a return?

  6. #6Elii2023-07-22 23:48
  7. #7Gtaia2025-07-01 17:08

    Hi there just wondering if you got this sorted I’m also trying to convert the one way to 2 way to operate a tilt bucket