Good Afternoon I have a CAT 308E WITH A Vin # CAT0308ECFJX00825 my problem is the joy sticks don’t work, I try jumping the switch for the hand rest still don’t work.. it work yesterday with no issues.. it starts fine, it can speed up fine but no operating controls… new battery… check power and ground for battery..
Check your safety lock out lever/switch
Welcome to the Forums UD340!
If you don’t have any gauges you can break line loose on pump and start to see if you have fluid moving. Sounds like a pump coupler failure.
Good day The vast majority of machines have a relay between the switch and pilot shut off valve, operating the switch you may be able to feel and hear the relay shifting. Kind regards Uffex
I ran into the most unlucky guy ever awhile back. Alternator went out and killed the battery. Once he fixed it he had no functions. Called me at his wits end with electrical parts so I checked a few things and finally stuck the tip of my knife in the test port and said bingo there’s your problem. Not sure how it broke a coupler but it did. Not saying that’s it. Just reminds me of that job.