Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 310 security passcode

Paulyrk · 2023-09-22 05:43

my machine had had a code of 1111 since i owned it to start. But i went into settings and tried to tufn off so I didn’t have to put in all the time. No i went to retsart and code dosnt work! Locked out anx cant start. Tried 1234, 9992, last 4 digets of serrial but no good tech is due next week to plugin fof $960!! Tho. Any help would be appreciated

Replies8
  1. #1ahart2023-09-22 15:38

    Need a serial number for machine before we can be of any help at all.

  2. #2Paulyrk2023-09-22 15:39

    Gwt00434 Thanks

  3. #3Paulyrk2023-09-22 15:48

    Gwt00434,

  4. #4Paulyrk2023-09-22 19:19
  5. #5ahart2023-09-22 21:35

    Do you know what access level your passcode had? Should still have a master passcode though I’m not sure it’s accessible without ET software. Your 1111 passcode might have only had standard level access.

  6. #6ahart2023-09-22 21:42

    In reading further, it seems that the master security code is 1111 and the service code will either be 1234 or 1925.

  7. #7Paulyrk2023-09-22 22:05

    I think 1234 let me into the service software, i was sure i had turned it off, it asked for passcode again and i put 1111 back in. Ill try 1925. Its a 2019 so pretty new. I think that the dealer et software should have it

  8. #8Paulyrk2023-09-24 21:16

    All sorted, had to get the dealer to plugin. Thanks