i installed new aftermarket pumps on this deere 330clc and was curious if people know they are set close from factory as the little center screw on max flow is way out from the 3/16" book calls for but who know if that is same on these "china" pumps doing track speed test came up even between the two sides but is slow book calls for 27-31 seconds for 3 revolutions and this was right at 43.5 seconds on both.. little nervous to set these pumps..but going mark excatly what do and see if can improve it has anyone ever set these pumps "hitachi style pump" and knows first hand if they follow same measurement for screw 4 and 5 ??
How far out from 3/16 would you say the setting is?
All the setting are out further than the factory ones.. guy messed with them one setting I turned it back out the 1 turn now it hits the 30 second mark and way faster
3/8- 1/2 inch out Id say on one that suppose be 3/16
I would do an arm in over relief and check engine pulldown if it is in spec i thank you will be ok.
And check pressure on monitor I’m guessing?
Would be good to do. Was there a considerable savings with aftermarket pumps?
Yes sure quality will show it but never know I guess haha about find out
Stick out cycle time is a good one to check too. Should be around 3.0 to 3.5 seconds engine pulling down to approx 2000 rpm.