Hello to all, I’m sure someone will know the exact problem I’m having. I’m always amazed with how much knowledge people on here have. I have a cat 312 BL excavator, the display is blank, throttle does not work and the green, yellow, or red light does not light up on the ECM. The machine will rev up when I flip the over ride switch on the back side of the right arm rest. I am assuming I am not getting power to the cab, any chance someone has a pin out schematic to check power to the ECM and display plugs? thank you in advance!
Un plug the pressure sensor on the pump and report back.
If you want an electrical schematic you will need to post a Serial Number.
8JR00329, thank you Nige.
Are you referring to the sensor on top of the hydraulic pump? I don’t see one on the injection pump
are you referring to the hydraulic pump pressure sensor located on top of the pump? I do not see any wiring going to the injection pump
Yes sometimes when they fail they make the screen go black.