Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 312 experiance

f311fr1 ยท 2016-12-20 16:22

Anyone on here have any experiance wit a CAT 312. Likes or dislikes. Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1movindirt2016-12-20 19:25

    Which one? L,B,C,D,E,F? If its a C look up Fastdirt here on HEF, he has a Cat 312C that he has been really happy with.

  2. #2f311fr12016-12-20 20:00

    Thanks

  3. #3Hanco2016-12-20 20:23

    Ive got a B model , had it since new. What do you wanna know about them ? Im happy with mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4f311fr12016-12-21 09:13

    Looking at C models

  5. #5Shovelworks2016-12-23 20:59

    I have a B model. Bought it with 460 hrs....now has 7800. No complaints, great machine. I have done a lot of work and made a lot of money with this. Will most likely replace it with another 312 when I crest 10,000 hrs or so.

  6. #6jasona532017-01-19 10:13

    Weve had one for several years and has been ran nearly everyday.they are good machines