Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 312 roof hatch

R Glover ยท 2009-09-05 22:47

I bent my top hatch on my 312 today not paying attention when driving into the tractor barn. Anyone have one for sale, or know where to buy one? Thanks Rube

Replies5
  1. #1willie592009-09-05 23:08

    The first place I'd check is Machinery Trader website. http://www.machinerytrader.com/default.asp?pdcl=1 Click the link for "find parts and attachments". There's a link for dismantled machines. You could also try Iron Peddlers. http://www.ironpeddlers.com/ Talk to CC.

  2. #2JTL2009-09-06 01:48

    You must have been draging the bucket cylinder in the dirt to manage something like that. Or you just have a really low shed with no boom on your 312. Jason

  3. #3R Glover2009-09-06 10:16

    This is my #2 shed, it is very low, I had the head up azz syndrome. Hot, tired, Etc... Of course thats when an operater should really be on his toes. Cheap lesson learned. Rubw

  4. #4R Glover2009-09-06 14:34

    Thanks Atco I will check them out.

  5. #5special tool2009-09-06 15:58

    He probably backs it in, and leaves the hoe outside on a normal basis - I know what you are saying.