where is the cheapest place to buy quality, weld on bucket hooks Pj
i get them cheapest from my local rigging supplier. As for online stores www.Truckntow.com and www.awdirect.com
http://cgi.ebay.com/WELD-ON-BUCKET-...tors?hash=item2ea5ba5bcc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 something like this?
What ever you buy check to see that it does not have the word "China" on it. Those hooks are pure s---!!!
The AW direct is the ones i will go with..........so far, i need several of them and they have a price break. and $100 for a 10klb hook sounds reasonable too thanks dualie Pj
Right on Greg, The same goes for shackles!
Visit your large truck dealer they have good quality chain and hooks at reasonable price. happy new year everyone. km1
I know this is an old thread, but check the 3rd item on this page - similar to what Komatsu uses. I buy all the time from this place, can't say enough good about them. Overnight shipping for the price of regular mail, BECAUSE THEY OWN SO MANY WHAREHOUSES. I never got anything that said Cnina on it. http://www.mcmaster.com/#weld-on-lifting-hooks/=56pb62
any thing from China is crap