Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 312 Showing “CAL” Code on the monitor

Hai · 2022-01-12 20:43

Still stuck in with this problem and don't know how to solve this problem. The main problem that I faced with this "CAL" code is I can't calibrate the Governor Actuator. When I start the calibration the monitor start showing back the "CAL" Code like in the images. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1jrangel782024-11-09 21:11

    Did you manage to solve the problem?I'm in the same situation as you...I don't know how to solve it. Previously the speed at which the acceleration knob was located appeared, now the word CAL appears

  2. #2Nige2024-11-10 05:43

    Post a Serial Number please. Is this the 7DK-prefix machine that you posted about some time ago.? If so then all technical information needs to be obtained using the 6GK-prefix. Do you have a copy of this document.?

  3. #3jrangel782024-11-10 07:21

    SIf it is the same with prefix 7dk and I use the information with prefix 6gk ....

  4. #4jrangel782024-11-10 07:21

    Si es lo mismo con el prefijo 7dk y uso la información con prefijo 6gk.

  5. #5jrangel782024-11-10 07:31

    Previously this code did not appear on the monitor, now it appears and does not disappear for any reason.