Got all the hoses replaced after fire, but cannot backfill with bucket swing. Swing operates fine until under any kind of load. Any ideas where to look?
Glad to see you're up and running again ! ..... Yipppeee ! ...... How much dirt are you trying to push ? If your machine is equiped with the longer stick and boom as mine is you are not going to push a hell of alot ... mine don't push much either ..... its more of learning your own technic .... I use momentum and take a smaller bite .... as an example if you are ever on a steeper side slope, and the clean up bucket is full of dirt , chances are you won't be able to swing to the up hill side, they really don't have that much swing power. I guess it may be an issue if you had more power to one way than the other. On the other hand if it is hurting that bad you may have cooked some o-ring seals that are on supply lines to the swing motor and is bypassing ???:beatsme
Forgot to ask but ........ I guess you don't need those top side pics anymore if you're up and running ??? ...... now that I got the machine home for PM
Craft, Nope, no pics needed, thanks for your help! r