Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 312 workshop manual

ronmagab · 2014-12-06 00:48

anyone has cat 312b s#6lk01017 workshop manual thnk you.. [email protected]

Replies10
  1. #1freedom digger2014-12-07 08:35

    I have one for 312b but your # isn't listed. What are you looking for I can send you pick of the pages hopefully they are the same.

  2. #2Nige2014-12-07 12:18

    That's because 6LK01017 as given by the OP is the Engine Serial Number, not the machine. Unfortunately my system doesn't cross-reference the exact engine S/N given by him to a specific machine Serial Number, sometimes this happens. Therefore in order to help further requires the machine Serial Number.

  3. #3ronmagab2014-12-07 12:56

    hi sir i think this the s/n is 6GK01224 thnk u in advance..

  4. #4ronmagab2014-12-07 13:05

    s/n is 6GK01224

  5. #5CRAFT2014-12-07 14:01

    6GK***** is a '94 prefix ….. and is Not a "B" model but is an "A" series machine ………. that is the prefix for mine ! …… don't known if that helps or not ???

  6. #6kshansen2014-12-07 14:20

    My SIS shows this: 312 EXCAVATOR Machine Serial Number - 6GK01224 (Build Date - 06/03/1995)

  7. #7ronmagab2014-12-07 21:20

    this is the one sir hope u can help on this im been troubleshooting this machine for a long time.. thanks advance..

  8. #8CRAFT2014-12-08 13:13

    I guess ALL of the prior info given (who knows where the hell those numbers came from … lol …) was totally of the wall …… we try to help, but when language barriers come into play ??? ….. well who knows where things can / will Go !!! ….. LMAO kshansen : on the SIS …. my build number is approx 750 digits earlier ….. so must be a late '94 …. didn't think that the 6GK***** would carry into '95 tho …. but as it turns out, I guess the OP learned something ….. "don't go looking for info with engine numbers" … unless it's specified for Engine repair only …… LOL

  9. #9kshansen2014-12-08 18:43

    Guess someone else will have to help, I don't find that 7DK00812 in my SIS. I believe that is because it was not a machine made for sale in the USA. Hope someone with different SIS can be of help. Might help if you gave us an idea of what you are trying to Troubleshoot, Electrical, hydraulic, engine????

  10. #10CRAFT2014-12-08 20:37

    ………….:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup …….. :drinkup