Guys, I've just been serching the internet high and low for a lifting chart and can only find the charts for the D series Cat. Can anybody help me out with this please. Thanks
I just looked and there are 9 charts for a 312a depending on the stick, boom and undercarriage. With a serial number i should be able to get the correct chart, otherwise you need to measure the length of the boom and the stick. Here is a chart from the middle of the pack to give you an idea.
i think that is for a 315
Thanks for that, I don't have the serial number on me, but from memory it's 6GK 00693, will get it tomorrow. It has a 3 meter dipper arm and 600 shoes. It's just for a job that the builders can't get a crane close enough to the site to lift in some small precast pannels without building a road in.
Thanks Lee-Online, did the job yesterday, right on the limits of the digger but we got there.