2005 with 3400hrs. Machine runs and operates fine but the monitor displays 'Intake Filter Plugged'. New filters didn't do the trick so i was wondering if anyone knows what controls this read out. Sensor or solenoid and where is it located at? I have not been able to find any useful information on the internet. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
I'm not familiar with this machine but I'm assuming intake filter is the air filter? If so was the old filter filthy?? It will have some sort of restriction switch in the piping between filter housing and turbo. Might have a filter minder gauge with switch built in that needs to be reset by pushing on the bottom.
As always a full S/n number would be very helpful! But that said I did some digging and did find this: Problem is I can not be sure this is what your machine has as in another place in a wiring diagram I see a different part number 154-0498.