Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 313 Next gen Tilt bucket sensor?

Wilj ยท 2024-03-28 06:40

Hi all, As per title. I have purchased a new 313 next gen which I am putting on my Leica 3D system with semi auto function. I would like to run it semi auto with tilt bucket but I can't seem to find any information on tilt bucket sensor for it. Any clues? TIA

Replies4
  1. #1Wilj2024-03-28 06:41

    @Nige not sure if this is something you may have come across?

  2. #2Nige2024-03-28 11:47

    Sorry, no. My exacavator experience never included anything like your system. So long as it was dug to grade +/-3ft (or maybe not in some cases) that was close enough for our operations.

  3. #3CM19952024-03-28 12:01

    Since the machine is new I would ask my PSR or Cat salesman. Is the Leica system new or used?

  4. #4Per Eriksson2024-03-28 15:02

    If you use leica it's their tiltsensor and then the auto functions go from leica to the machine as commands, the machine doesn't need a sensor connected to it directly. But if you use Cat grade 2D or 3D it's a GS520 sensor you need.