I bought a cat 313GC about a week ago and all the sudden the screen started doing stuff on its own such as whenever I move the joysticks for the boom it changes the camera and menu on the screen. I can not figure what is happening here?
Welcome to the Forums Caleb! Glad to have you. Did you buy this machine new?
Yes I did.
There are different settings in the menu where you can customize the screen for what you want to see. I have a '23 325 that the main operator has the screen set up like this. You'll need to mess around in the settings menu to figure out how you want to set it up. Unfortunately I haven't spent much time in the machine to guide you through it. Did your dealer send out their new equipment delivery person to go over the machine?
No they didn’t. What’s happening is it is controlling the screen on it’s own.
Give your salesman a call Monday and have a PSR come out to go through the screen. That's what you paid for.