Hi All I have a Cat 313Gc Ser number CNFZ00410. So trying to reset the service light on it but for some reason its saying to... (Please set up the back office prior to utilize the planned maintenance through on board) This comes on the main screen when I'm trying to reset the service. Has anyone had this before ? and how did you get over it or around it. Thanks in advance
Nothing in the Operation & Maintenance Manual.? There is a supplemental manual M019053 for the Next Gen Excavator Monitoring System. That might contain what you are looking for. The message you see on the screen might possibly relate to the Fleet Management app if the machine has been set up in that system previously. An additional password maybe.?
Good call. Just looked into the app and it looks like the machine hasn't been talking to vision link for some time. I wounder if this is part of the problem. Long shot maybe.
Are there any Active Codes that could be related.?
No the only code it had up before the service was water in diesel. (thats now gone) But to be fair on the last service we couldn't reset the service light. I was on the phone to Finning (cat) for a bit about it with no joy. (all they wanted to do in the end was plug in and charge £650 to turn of the service light in the end.
That doesn’t surprise me in the least.
need to change it from planned maintenance to onboard maintenance (not sure if it can be don through the monitor) other wise it requires you to reset the service from vision link
That's spot on thanks for that. hopefully I can do it on the screen as vision link stopped talking to cat Nov 2024. Cat said in the last hr it may need a new box to start taking again. Sounds cheap
just looked it can be changed in service mode on the monitor. 9992 is the password to get in service mode
Your a Legend. Thanks for that, soon as its back in that's the first thing I will be doing