Cat 315 faulty arrangement part and lines of main control (hydraulic system)
I need manual thanks. .
Would like to try to help, possibly sending some parts pages off SIS but need a serial number! There are something like two dozen versions of the 315. Note I see you are in Philippines so I may not have access to the info for one made possibly in Japan for you area of the world. Still anyone who might be able to help will need a serial number to even try.
thank you sir. I post later the serial number of CAT 315 ..
Model:CAT 315 Serial Number: *6XM00327*
The 6XM prefix does not return anything on SIS, any chance it is 6YM? That one does show as a 1994 315 L. If it is indeed a 6XM unless someone can come up with an equivalent US model I won't be able to help, sorry!
I think It is 6YM sir not 6XM.Thanks Sir.
Ken, 6XM00327 S/N is a Japanese-built 315 from early 1996, i.e. grey market (for the US anyway) so nothing in SIS. Unless one of our excavator experts can tell us what the equivalent is for a non-Japanese machine then we're a bit stuck. The only other 315 machines I can see are the French-built 315 of 3ZM prefix and the 315L of 6YM prefix.
hi 6YM is the crossover for 6XM
The Cat 315 Japanese excavator with the 6YM prefix is the long undercarriage version. http://www.ritchiewiki.com/wiki/index.php/Caterpillar_315_Hydraulic_Excavator Anyone know how well this site works? http://engine.od.ua/cat-excavator
Mark, do you have the publication reference that Commonality Chart comes from..? I only have the one that covers B Series and newer machines, I think it's SEBP5600.
CAT 315 main control Model:CAT 315 Serial Number: *6XM00327* Sir Nige this is the serial number .I think it is the japanese because the engine 3046 but the excavator are have other attachment the dozer.Thanks for help me Sir.(SALAMAT)
Somebody help me ? Thanks..
Hi nige will pm you shortly mark
Well If the Hydraulic schematic will help for now it is attached and I notice on it they do list the 6XM and 6YM prefixes! View attachment SENR6188 Hyd. schematic.PDF If you need parts break downs I might be able to help there too, tomorrow.
Sir thanks I wait you tommorow.
PM sent with media number Mark
please detail your exact problem ,also how it started and we may be able to help Mark
1. If ON the safety lever it is ok ..but if it Shut off the lever the engine can absorb load,the idling is not good, I feel we have fault line in hydraulic system. 2. Second , I operate the excavator but the movement are not good. I feel it's weak performance .Like boom up very weak power 3. The travel cannot steer one side only one side. ( example . you can steer left travel forward but cannot steer the left travel reverse) straight travel can move . 4. If operate the exacavator I can hear the vibration in line of hydraulic system ..( line from control to hydraulic cooler ) Sir you have a complete shop manual? thnx
have you checked your hydraulic filter and have you checked the screen in the bottom of the tank? Mark
thank you I sent a message after I work it..