Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 315AL stuck in high speed tracking

Tim98TA ยท 2023-07-28 21:57

Serial #6YM02363 Light switches on monitor if I move it to low speed but the machine does not respond. Being in high speed the machine will not turn on its own. Could it be the low speed solenoid/valve not reacting? I'm not sure of the process when the button is pushed.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2023-07-29 06:01

    I think you will probably need two things. The System Operation document for the hydraulic system that explains how the 2-speed travel works, and the electrical schematic to go tracing power. I need to go digging for the first one, I'll send you the second so keep an eye on your messages.

  2. #2Nige2023-07-30 05:10

    Attached the SysOp document for the hydraulic system.

  3. #3Tyler d4c2023-07-30 08:51

    I have bad swivel seals do similar but soon or later it would find low for a little way. Something to check

  4. #4Tim98TA2023-07-30 10:13

    Thank you Nige. Much appreciated. Tyler, we recently rebuilt the swivel. It was doing it before then as well.