Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 315L

jook24 ยท 2013-04-07 10:36

I have 315l cat excavator looking to install thumb on it.It has a attchment valve bank on it,i was wondering how i would plumb it so i could use hydraulic for my thumb.It does not have control in the cab for it.I had a thumb onit i just used a splitter valve plumbed into my bucket would be nice this other way any advice.thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2013-04-07 12:02

    What Serial Number prefix is the machine..? PM me with that information and an e-mail address and I'll send you the complete hydraulic schematic for an attachment thumb.

  2. #2John C.2013-04-07 12:22

    HKX builds kits that you can install on your machine. All the pieces come with instructions. Below is their home page. Good Luck http://www.hkx.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

  3. #3jook242013-04-07 15:48

    315l 6YM02078 sn.# email [email protected] thank you.

  4. #4Nige2013-04-07 15:57

    It'll be tomorrow when I get into the office. Don't have the necessary connection away from work.

  5. #5jook242013-04-07 16:22

    315l thanks for the info. might come in handy.

  6. #6jook242013-04-07 16:24

    sounds good