I have a 95 315L that I bought last year . machine has been setting for 6-8 years before I got it. loaded it on a trailer and drove it home. re built all the cylinders and used it for a week. Then got to where it wouldn't hardly track left or right , especially wouldn't turn the machine unless you picked the machine up with the boom. I done some testing and figured out it was the swivel joint so I pulled it and rebuilt it and now it tracks as it should and has good pressure. NOW when moving the stick or the boom and dead heading either one it will completely bog and kill the engine. any thoughts?
Fuel filters, air filter, turbo, and then I’d start checking all your hydraulic pressures.
Ive replaced fuel filters and ran new fuel line 2 days ago. air filter is good, turbo seems good also. The Machine runs good till dead head the controls. I've done some reading and seems the pump may not be destroking?? I can curl the bucket and won't do it.
Sounds like you need a pressure gauge to see what’s going on.
Did you ever figure out whats wrong? Ive got a 315 doing the same thing. pressures are good, just not destroking. replaced prv valve on side of pump. Still kills it. Maybe electrical?
Have you disconnected the fuel line before the filter to see if it has major flow of fuel that lasts more than 5 seconds. Have all the filters been changed. So I understand that the engine is falling on its face, dies. When it is dying is the fuel pump going to full fuel or not reacting to the load. I am working on a 312 this afternoon and the fuel pump shaft was not moving with the load. Had a seized cable that prevented the engine from putting out juice. Your problem may be different, but worth checking out. Simon C