Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 320 B Excavator electronic display screen problem.

Slim1 ยท 2018-02-22 06:36

The Light inside the electronic monitor is faulty on my 1997 320 B Cat excavator. Some times it works on start up then goes out , otherwise it never comes on and you can only see any indicators in very good outside light. All functions appear to otherwise work. I am wondering if this is a common problem for this machine and if so is it repairable or should I replace the camplete screen with a new one.

Replies2
  1. #1Pepe2019-03-13 18:47

    Hi did you manage to sort the problem out. The monitor fuse is No4 on the left side running down? maybe check its seating-- 10 amps. Just a thought. Never had problem on one of mine or the 311 which has the same monitor as far as I am aware. However you don't specify your Serial No so not sure?

  2. #2jstu2023-11-21 16:04

    Did you figure this out? My monitor also functioning correctly but very hard to see