Dear Friends: I bought a CAT 320 CL and as I am used to older machinery I need help. Please watch the photo of the cabin I have attached together with the text. I have seen some buttons in the joystick. In some 320 CL I have not seen them. What are this buttons for? Anybody knows ):
If you have the operators manual that came with the machine, you can find the function description there.
They can be set up for different things like a thumb, multi processor etc. It depends what system your machine has. Right side will also have one touch idle and left will have the horn.
I do not have the manual!
Is that seat real leather???
That machine is travelling to my country. I´m afraid it´s real leather.
You can program up to 10 different tool program for hammer, tilt bucket, rototilt and so on and control them with the thumbwheels on the joysticks, that machine most likely have the one/two pump flow two way hammer valve and a medium pressure valve. Where is it coming from?
La . Usa
I hope the A/C works!!!