Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 320 d monitor problem

scar20 ยท 2015-07-10 02:56

I have cat 320d before 4 month when i switched on the monitor indicator blinking but no display in the monitor but when i switch off after 20 minutes and i again switch on then display work .but now monitor completly dead no indicator blink nothing pleas help me

Replies5
  1. #1scar202015-07-10 02:59

    The excavator and accelerator speed work vry well but monitor have no display or light

  2. #2caterpillarmech2015-07-10 05:17

    Sounds like the monitor has gone out. I would start with the basics like checking fuses and power to the monitor. If it has power and ground, it likely is the monitor.

  3. #3didden62015-07-11 05:55

    I had this problem once with an 325 c excavator and it had to run so I opened the computer an one of the thyristors was glowing hot and some white liquid came out went to the electronics store and got anew one added some past to transfer the temperature to the aluminum and now 5 months later I still have no complaints

  4. #4scar202015-07-11 06:33

    Thanks caterpillarmech and didden6 i will try lets see

  5. #5scar202015-07-11 06:49

    Didden6 U means open the monitor