CAT 320e excavator cat0320eewbk01547 Thew this code 1121,engine exhaust gas recirculation valve control not responding to command. Curious how to test out and make repair. Thanks for any help
On my c6.6 in my 930k I removed the egr valve, disassembled it fully and decarboned the shaft and kept working it until it freed up. It was all straight forward stuff. Unfortunately, I cannot find instructions for you, nor did I take pictures.
The valve is #1 in the picture. It could be in theory an electrical problem, but in all probability the valve is seized. I've tried to repair a couple of them but found they get jammed in the housing. There is an updated part number to address the issue.
thanks for the advise i'll let yall know if it fixes the issue
Did this ever fix the machine ? I’m having the same problem
Try to clean it. Last one I did was a long wait to get new part. Run air motor test in et