Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 3204

Underpowered ยท 2023-11-26 15:38

Anyone near North Dakota have a 3204 for sale? 953 launched mine

Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632023-11-26 17:52

    Why not build yours?

  2. #2Dave Neubert2023-11-28 16:57

    They are getting hard to come by a block alone is worth over $5000.00

  3. #3Vetech632023-11-28 17:03

    What is a 3408 block worth?

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-11-29 00:43

    I better keep mine in good shape.

  5. #5Dave Neubert2023-11-29 07:49

    Don't know priced a 3204 a few years ago and that is what I was quoted

  6. #6Mobiltech2023-11-29 08:15

    I have a nice 3204 block and crank on my parts collection. I will hang on to it a bit longer and then use it as a retirement fund!

  7. #7OzDozer2023-11-29 08:47

    3 engine offers on Diesel Engine Trader. 2 reconditioning offers at $4900 and $7995 exchange, one complete used engine at $6500. Diesel Engine Trader Diesel Engine Trader has been connecting buyers and sellers of Diesel Engines and Spares Parts since 2000. www.dieselenginetrader.com