I have a 1995 953 b model and I’ve found a set of chains and pads off a 953 D and was wondering if anyone knew if they fit my B? Thanks in advance!
Take a look at the links right under the track shoes. If they are OEM Cat there will be Part Numbers at that location. Get the Part numbers for links on both sets of tracks if you can.
Ok I will ask for that. I got a picture of the links with a tape laid out on them but I couldn’t tell the center of the pin to center good. I’m 99 percent my links say cat then a number.
Take a look at your links if they are Cat and get the P/Ns from them as well.
My links are 7T4539H CAT. That’s all I’ve got so far
Also please check the total number of links both in your tracks and on the ones you’re being offered. Yours should have 40 links, not sure about the 953D.
OK, so your 7T5439 Link is original and part of a 40-link sealed & lubricated 6.91" pitch track setup for a 953B. For the 953D there are both 6.91" & 7.50" pitch track options available, so everything depends on information to find whether or not they will fit your 953B. As I mentioned before, getting link Part Numbers and how many total links in the chain will be key. Also can you get some photos of the tracks.?