Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 320cl computer

Karlukalaska ยท 2015-03-02 01:41

Does anyone by chance know the procedure to reset the dash password.

Replies7
  1. #1caterpillarmech2015-03-02 05:05

    Just asking, why reset it?

  2. #2Karlukalaska2015-03-02 10:28

    I want to change service records and there are a few more features id like to access. Im locked out as the pin I was given doesn't work

  3. #3caterpillarmech2015-03-03 05:58

    I think to reset filter info it is 0001. I'll do some digging to day to see if that is correct.

  4. #4Karlukalaska2015-03-03 16:51

    ty for such a quick answer!

  5. #5Nige2015-03-04 04:41

    Here's how to do it. Press the Menu key and use the up/down arrows to highlight "Service Options". Press OK. Enter the existing password. Use the up/down arrows to highlight "Change Password". Press OK. Use left/right arrow keys to select the position of the character you want to change and the up/down arrows to scroll through the options. You can use letters A-F and numbers 0-9. When you complete all 4 characters of the password press the Set key (the one to the left of the menu key) A message will appear saying "Are you sure?". To confirm the new password press the "OK" key, if you are not sure press the cancel key.

  6. #6Karlukalaska2015-03-04 12:00

    ty, I need to somehow clear the current pin, the previous owner forgot or just gave the wrong one and doesn't know it as of the present day. I appreciate any and all help

  7. #7Mobiltech2015-03-04 14:25

    Could it be the same as the factory service password which is " fff2 "